You can have a really great-looking website, but if you’re not showing up in the search engines’ results, it’s not going to do you much good. It’s like having a huge, expensive billboard on a side road that nobody travels. Remember that it’s all a law-of-averages game…the more people who get a look at your site, the more of them are actually going to buy or use your services.
There are methods and strategies for getting that rank in your page results. We don’t “guarantee” that you’ll get Page 1 search engine rank – in fact, nobody should be making those kinds of guarantees, which fall into the “too good to be true” category. What we can guarantee, though, is that we’ll do everything that we can to help with your marketing efforts, including optimizing your site for the best search engine results possible.
- Website Design and Website Building – you’ve probably clicked on a site at some point that was just exasperating to use. Your site needs to be set up for your users as well as for search engines. We’ll make sure that your site gets your information across, is easy to navigate and contains good, direct, concise copy that’s also optimized for search engine results.
- Keyword Research – Keywords play a crucial part in how your site shows up in search engines. Rather than just leaving it to guesswork or gut feeling, we’ll do the homework to make sure that your keywords are going to be directly relevant to what users are looking for, bringing more traffic (and more conversions) your way.
- Competitor Comparison – Your business doesn’t operate in a vacuum. You need to know what the competition is doing, and we’ll do the research so you’ll get a good handle on their marketing efforts. Compare-and-contrast!
- Directory Inclusion – Your website(s) will be included in our business directory listings for the appropriate metropolitan area. We maintain business directories for Austin, Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. Ranking and page position on search engines results generally depends on the popularityof your website. ‘Popularity’ is measured by the number of ‘backlinks’, or links from external websites, leading to your website. This is a method of ranking and postion that Google created, and the rest of the search engine community followed. (see Directory Inclusions)
- Quarterly Maintenance – As part of our package, we’ll take care of the little tweaks, adjustments and refinements that are part of website maintenance. As the quarters roll on, we can keep track of what’s working and what’s not, and do a change here and there to make the best of it.
- Tracking Software – Our suite of services includes a full set of analytics that you can use to help gauge your efforts. You can track your page hits (including inner pages), keyword activity and a number of other metrics that will give you a good idea of your ROI for your marketing dollars.
- Pay Per Click campaign startup and training – We want you to be fully informed and engaged in what’s going on, plain and simple. By understanding how pay per click and paid placement works, you can have a hand in what’s going on and looking at results to see your ROI.
- Keywords vs Keyword Phrases – They are two different things, after all, and they interact with search engines in different ways. We’ll help you get up to speed on how they work and analyze which is going to work best for you.
Keywords Phrases that we rank on 1st and 2nd pages:Phone System Waco,Phone System Plano, Phone System Arlington, Phone System Corpus Christi, Phone System San Antonio, Phone System Austin
Related – Advantages |Why Choose Us